Sunday, November 14, 2010

Peace on Earth....

Ever feel like your life is spinning out of control? That's mine right now. I ache all over and can't focus on anything. I need a good cry but can't seem to muster one for anything. I wonder so often when God will say "enough" and remove some of the trials from my life. Is it selfish and wrong of me to wish my burdens were less, even if just for a time? I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. I know I haven't pursued God as I should recently. I feel rather empty and I know I should be more active in seeking Him. None of the excuses I make count for much. Do I blame God? Not in light of my inaction. Do I wish He would make life easier? Yes, very much so. This is a selfish reaction and an empty plea to the God who manages the universe and sets the planets in motion. I know He knows my heart, and as confused and inside out as it is, I think it's time to step out in faith and seek Him more for the answers I don't have. I need peace. I need to not feel like at any moment, something else is going to happen that will yet again destroy my trust and turn my life upside down. In my life, every person I've ever chosen to trust with everything has let me down, excluding only my husband. Will the vicious cycle ever end?

1 comment:

  1. I know that God never gives us anything we can't handle, but believe me I know that at times it doesn't feel that way. We just have to go on with Faith and Hope. "Wherefore, if a man have faith he must needs have hope; for without faith there cannot be any hope." (Moroni 7:42)
    Just Remember that Heavenly Father is always there for us
    "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you" (John 14:18)
    Heavenly Father sent his son, Jesus Christ, down to atone for us, he took on everything in the Garden of Eden, not just our sins, but our afflictions our fears. He did that for us. He knows exactly how we are feeling, He has felt it too. Jesus Christ does nothing save it through his Father (they are one, meaning same in purpose and in spirit and in mind) We can pray to our Heavenly Father about anything. He will never let you down, ever, ever. He is there for you always, always.
    "Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
    Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me: for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
    For my yoke is easy,and my burden is light."
    (Matthew 11:28-30)
    Turn to the Lord, He loves you and will help you. He can't take the burden completely away, but He will make it lighter!!!!

    ReplyDelete